Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thinking about It Doesn't Get It Done

I've been thinking about blogging.  I've dreamt about blogging.  I've constructed blogs in my sleep.  Blogging in my dreams, considering my next post, and scripting my script just doesn't get it done!

My problem is not desire.  My problem is not topic.  My problem isn't the words.  I have a problem called time!  Time to shower, time to bathe, time to fix my hair, time to put on makeup, and time to blog were demoted to the B List.  I'm incessantly consumed with things greater.

Things like this:
Napping with Mez
Or this:
Playing with Kids
Even some of this:
Cuddling with my girl
Loving some of this:
Watching my boys goof
AND finally, getting some of this:

Mez fell asleep in my arms, finally!

Sorry, I'm not blogging routinely.  I've just decided to live in the moments of each day and attempt to sleep at night, when I usually blog.  I'm going to get back on my blog horse...and ride when time allows.







3 comments:

  1. Looks like you're spending your time where it needs to be spent! Yea for family time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tracy, I am doing more of it. Soaking up the moments as the come along. Living enjoying today (most of the time). Trying to avoid late nights on the computer as it only makes my insomnia worse. BUT I am LOVING being right in this spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, looks like you're doing exactly what you should! Take your time. This blog & the crowd who's watching you ride will be here whenever you get back on the horse. :)

    ReplyDelete