Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Empty and Broken, It's a Lovely Thing


I’m empty and thankful.  I’m poured out and broken waiting for some word, any word, from the courts regarding our case.  Eucharisteo is God filling my void with Himself.  What joy I have found as I come to the end of myself (and, oh, it happens often) and He replaces my weakness with His perfect strength, which never fails.  Again I find my weakness offers more opportunity to profess His strength, so I rejoice.

“But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weakness, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses…For when I am weak, then I am strong.”  2 Corinthians 12:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment