Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Love of a Father


Tsehaye wears his joy all over.  This beaming smile never ceases to amaze me.  After all he has walked through, he still glows. 

Tsehaye, my son full of joy.

When I stare at the grin that engulfs his entire face, I wonder what knowing real love and acceptance will mean for him.  Today, on Easter, I am reminded to pray that Tsehaye knows how completely he is love and not just the love of an Earthly father and mama but the far-reaching love of a heavenly father.  Isn’t it today that we celebrate such an endless love that He “sent His only begotten son “ (John 3:16)?  It is my prayer that God will cause Tsehaye “to hear His loving-kindness in the morning, (and know) in Him can he trust.” (Psalms 143:8). 


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! They are all SO beautiful - I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missy,
      Thank you. We are rejoicing AND praying for all that is to come.
      L

      Delete